Submission are now closed!
deadline - EXTENDED: 31st of March 2017
Paper Sessions. Individual presentations should be no longer than 15 minutes and will be grouped with two other presentations. All rejected presentation will be reviewed for a poster presentation.
Posters. Poster submissions should include a 250-word abstract. Posters will be displayed on 4’ x 3’ (121cm x 91cm) poster boards.
Symposia. These are 60-minute presentations by 3-5 individuals who address a common theme or topic. Ten minutes should be reserved for questions from the audience. proposals for symposia should include a 250-word overview and abstracts from the individual participants of 250 words.
Workshops. A pre-conference workshop may range from 2.5 hours (half day) to 5 hours (full day) on 30 June. A workshop during the conference may range from 1 to 2 hours. Typically, they involve interaction with participants with a focus on interventions. Workshop proposals should include a 500-word overview and a 100-word biography which includes the presenter’s education and professional experience.
Themes to be explored
- How to work with meaning in specific fields (‘how to do it’)
- Translating research evidence to clinical practice (‘top-down’).
- Translating clinical practice to research (‘bottom-up’)
- Integrating evidence-based meaning-centered practices in health care services and business
- Methods to research meaning
IMEC Student Presentation Award
The Scientific Committee wants to particularly stimulate master and doctorate students to present their research. Therefore, the committee will present the IMEC Student Presentation Award for students with the most meaningful poster and/or presentation. This decision will be based on the innovative character, scientific quality, presentation style and practical implications of the work. Please mention in the abstract submission whether your presentation is based on student work.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Submit an abstract of maximum 250 words by Friday 31st March 2017 using the form below.
Within your submission, please include:
- Suggestion on the type of presentation (poster, workshop..)
- Your name, affiliation and contact details;
- The implications of this work for practice;
- The implications of this work for research.
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED