IMEC 2021 is organised by Meaning Online and the London Critical University.
Chair: Dr Joel Vos
Registration: Natalie Fraser, MSc
About the scientific committee
The scientific committee develops the scientific program, particularly by brainstorming about the theme, strands, and possible speakers to invite. They can be involved in the selection of submitted abstracts. They will help with promotion of the conference.
– Metanoia Institute & Meaning Online: Dr Joel Vos (chair) (www.joelvos.com)
– Rocky Mountain Humanistic Counseling and Psychological Association & University Professors Press: Professor Louis Hoffmann
– University of Wisonsin-Madison: Professor Carol Ryff
– University of Haifa: Dr Pninit Russo-Netzer
– Existential Offerings: Natalie Fraser
– Dr Holli-Ann Passmore
– Birkbeck University: Professor Jonathan Smith
– Kingston University, Dr Ron Roberts
– Kwantlen Polytechnic University: Dr Roger Tweed
– Buckinghamshire University: Dr Piers Worth
– University of East London: Dr Tim Lomas
– Existential Analysis in the UK: Dr Aleksandra Kupavskaya
– Existential Analysis in the UK: Dr Anna Naumenko
– University of Toronto: Christian Schulz-Quach
– Dr Neil Faulkner
Supporters & partners
A supporter or partner is willing to have their name associated with IMEC 2021, will help with promotion (e.g. amongst their own staff, students or network), and are welcome to participate in the scientific committee. They can have their logo shown in marketing material, get a hyperlink on the IMEC website, and can promote their own work or sell books/merchandise at the conference. Financial support would be very much appreciated.
The chair and main organiser of the IMEC conferences is Dr Joel Vos, Phd, CPsychol, MSc, MA, FHEA. http://www.joelvos.com
The financial responsible company behind the IMEC conferences is Meaning Online Ltd, UK Companies House 11099635.